Music Video Shoot: Night Two...
As you can see... I'm as happy as a peach. Don't ask me why peaches are happy, I've just heard that they are. I'd like to thank everyone who has helped in the making of the music video. I will name names at the end of this entry. Now to my favourite part... photos!
After seeing the photos for the first day, a friend of mine, Ez, complained that it was boring cuz there were no portraits. So Ez, here are a whole series of photographs inspired by your complaint!
• Mien, the creative mind behind the video. She rocks!
• Clarice, who produced and got everything organized. She rocks!
• Tao, the art director. What you see in the room is his creation. He rocks!
• John Goh, who lit and shot everything so wonderfully. He rocks!
• I Wei, assistant art director. She had a hand in beautifying the set. She rocks!
• Joy, who brought the character to life. She rocks!
• Yan, the second actress who acted on her birthday. She rocks!
• Shab, who assisted the production and helped out. She rocks!
• Mom, who never complained about the mess we made. She rocks!
• Chin Hor who pressed record for a spy-cam and carried heavy rocks. He rocks!
• Angie, who will spend precious time editing the whole video. She rocks!
• Red Head lights sponsored by KOMAS
• HMI lights, gels, monitor & tripod sponsored by Picture Creation Productions (Jon Yap)
• Panasonic DVX-102, filters & gels sponsored by Red Communications (Lina Tan)
• Standby camera and tripod sponsored by Chin Hor
• DV Cameras sponsored by Amy and Mien
• Most meals not sponsored by Tiam Fatt. But they get a mention for serving great tasting food and extremely speedy cooking methods
• Drinking water and snacks provided by mom
• Pig’s heart for only 70 sen from the SS2 market
• Aquarium sponsored by Jerry Soon
• Photography sponsored by Arxetures (Tan Chin Choy)
• Photos at discounted price from E-Six
• Old television sponsored by grandma
• Boxes courtesy of the Tan family
• Empty film canisters sponsored by a photo shop in Central Market
• Plants courtesy of the Tan family
• Comfortable mattress and pillows taken from the Tan residence